Concierge, in addition to their role in enhancing resident experiences, also help reduce the load on Property Management. Our concierge can provide administrative support, assist with day-to-day operational tasks, and serve as a liaison between residents, contractors, guests, property management, and the board of directors.
Amenity bookings and documentation
Elevator bookings and documentation
Online drycleaning and courier package notification platform
Building notices sent out via VIPMail
Parking control and enforcement
Programming access cards and fobs
Up to date online residential database platform
Creating and implementing fire safety plan, policy, procedures, and manuals specific for each individual building
Preparing daily reports for property management
Extensive training, 24 hour scheduling, sick day/vacation/emergency coverage
Monitoring security footage
Responding to fires, floods, leaks, power outages, elevator entrapments, and other emergencies
Patrolling the premises, responding to weaknesses in security, and preventing or reporting property damage to property management
BUILDING OPERATOR SERVICES
Building operators handle, maintain, and operate buildings that have heating, mechanical, and electrical systems.
• Facilitate annual in suite air filter changes
• Facilitate annual in suite fire testing
• Communicate any repairs and maintenance that are required with Property Management
• Coordinate work with other departments
• Troubleshoot building mechanical and other breakdowns
• Meet and collaborate with other trades
• Work closely with Property Manager in solving building issues.
• Programming of fobs, intercoms, and maintaining an up to date building occupancy list.
PAINTING AND REPAIRS
General maintenance and repair workers often carry out many different tasks in a single day at any number of locations. They may work inside a single building or be responsible for the maintenance of many buildings, such as those in an apartment complex
• Painting and maintaining common area hallways to ensure they are fresh
• In suite ceiling and wall repairs from leaks.
• Mudding, taping, ceiling texture, and painting. Ensuring color match to existing color(s)
• Minor maintenance throughout building and/or suites
• Free onsite estimates sent to Property Management same day.
• Warranty on repairs and maintenance. If we need to come back for the same job, it is at no additional cost to you.
• Bike rack installs in parkade stalls upon Property Management approval
• Keep detailed records of work completed
Security staff are responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of residents, visitors, and associated property. Security staff are tasked with patrolling a designated area, responding to safety and security threats, and establishing a security presence.
Patrolling a designated area
Maintain a safe environment
Responding to safety and security threats and establishing a security presence.
Monitoring of moves, events and much more.
Detailed reporting of occurrences
"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. You definitely get this with MyVIPConcierge."